Watch our babies grow

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, March 7, 2011

A special package

Today was a rough day! It is hard being a first year teacher, but when you add being pregnant on top of that, it makes for really long days sometimes. We are in finals week which means grades being posted, reviewing all day long and bulletin boards being updated. I came home quite defeated today because I know that it isn't going to get better soon since I still have 4 months to go (2 of those months left of teaching) HOWEVER, God must have known that I would need a little pick-me-up. This came in the form of a precious package from my wonderful mother in law!!! It seriously couldn't have come at on a better day! We have received a few things here and there for Lyla and I seriously LOVE it all. Little girl stuff is the best and my mother in law certainly has great taste!! I have looked at it all about 10 times already (note: I have only been home from work for about 20 minutes- I just can't stop adoring the sweet little things that will soon belong to our little girl!) So even on the hard days -like today- it is such a sweet reminder that this is all worth it to have our precious Lyla soon! Thanks Elaine for being such a blessing today!!! I love you so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment