Watch our babies grow

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, August 8, 2011

My dog has feelings

Anyone who says dogs don't have feelings obviously has never seen my bank account! Yesterday we found blood in Diggs' stool, so this morning I took him to the vet. After doing a few tests, they ruled out parasites and worms (whew!) and asked if he has experienced anything traumatic lately! HA! He's ONLY had his home invaded by a baby (a GIRL none the less) and has to be put up every time company comes over. We've noticed a few odd behaviors-like he's not eating as much and he hides under the bed come bedtime instead of cuddling up with us in our bed (which is what we used to do), but I had no idea that he's been so stressed-which is exactly what the doctor diagnosed-a stressed colon!

Let me remind you that this is not the first time we have spent money on our dog's feelings. Diggs used to throw up anytime Jeff left town for a few days, which made it hard last summer because Jeff was gone quite often due to summer camps and mission trips. Imagine my surprise when I take him to the vet only to learn that my dog is having "feelings" due to his daddy leaving him.

Of course, we will always spend the money (to a certain extent) to find out what is wrong with our pup-it's just amusing that he is so emotional...guess he gets it from his mom!:)

Feel better Diggs!

No comments:

Post a Comment