Watch our babies grow

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

THREE

Not very often can a day can be summed up by a number-but my day can!

I started out walking THREE miles! THREE days in a row that I have walked!

I had a chiropractor appt in Meridian, so I decided to run all my errands:

Diggs got a hair cut-which took THREE hours!

I bought THREE new bible studies for girls bible study (starting the Monday after labor day-girls, mark your calendars!)

I had THREE sweet teas today (shame) to curve some of the stress of running errands with a 13 month old and just because I wanted to:)

I got my finger prints done for the THIRD time so I can start subbing!

THREE small groups started tonight at church-our kids rock!!

That was my day, how was yours?






No comments:

Post a Comment