Watch our babies grow

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

The many faces of Lyla

Everyone is always commenting on how funny Lyla's facial expressions are, so this morning I thought I would capture a few of them for you. I hope you enjoy!


The "I'm so excited, I'm so excited and I just can't hide it" face


 The "Diggs stare down" Face


The "I can barely keep my eyes open" Face



 Followed by the "So, please stop taking pictures" Face



The "Please please pick me up" Face




The "Oh, was I not supposed to be playing with this?" Face


The "I know you wanna see how many teeth I have" Face




The "Don't bother me right now. Mickey Mouse is on" Face (you get some nice poses with this face)



The "I want to have that thing so bad, and you won't let me have it" Face


And finally:
The "Yeah, I've got you right where I want you, Mommy" Face 



No comments:

Post a Comment