Watch our babies grow

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, August 6, 2012

Catching up

A lot has been going on this past month and to say I am behind on blogging would be an under statement. We have actually just welcomed Jeff back home from being gone to Birmingham, England for 11 days. We missed him so much and while I usually hang out at the house when he is gone, I decided to take a little vacay myself. Lyla and I traveled to Georgia for a few days to visit with my family. I also had a pre-reunion reunion with my best friends from high school. Our 10 year reunion is this year and most of them will not be able to attend the actual reunion, so they planned a fabulous night for all of us girls to get together and reminisce.

While I was "home", we decided to take Lyla to the Yellow River Game Ranch- similar to the zoo, but on a much smaller scale. We used to go there when I was a little girl, so it was so much fun to be there again, but this time with MY little girl:) Mawmaw got to join in the fun! Such a special day!

Lyla was very excited to get the day started! She LOVES animals!

 I think we all enjoyed feeding them the most!






 


 It's over:) We have a video of Aunt Goo riding this exact same ride when she was around 3 yrs old! And yes friends, the thing still works! 


Who's a goat!?


 Trying to get some family photos...oh well, these will have to do:)









No comments:

Post a Comment