Watch our babies grow

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, March 29, 2012

In like a lion

March has definitely come in like a lion! We have been NON. STOP. I wanted to share a few high lights from the month because it has been a month of much fun and many firsts.


March 10-
I got to see my best friend and little sister marry the man of her dreams. Jeff and I were both in the wedding party and Lyla was the flower girl. Such a beautiful wedding-we are so happy for Goo and Dave!






March 17-
Lyla's first St. Patrick's day! We had a picnic in the park with Aunt Meg, then headed off to dinner with daddy at Applebee's. Of course we were both sporting our green! Lyla looks like she had a little TOO much fun!

March 20-


We got to have our first REAL play day with Charlotte and Sally. The girls had a lot of fun together. (and by girls I mean me and Sally! hehe) Charlotte and Lyla have really hit it off. I know they are going to be the best of friends:) My child is such a goof ball in these pictures though-yes, that is her underneath the blanket. She does that to herself-loves to play peek a boo!

March 23- 

We went back to Georgia and got to visit with Mawmaw and Grandad which is always a treat because we don't get to see them very often. Lyla kept trying to grab grandad's nose. They both shared a lot of smiles that day!


March 24-


Gammie and Papa surprised Lyla with her first Easter basket filled with a book, a new outfit, an easter bunny and several eggs stuffed with dollar bills (since she can't have candy yet!) Such a fun surprise! 

We also had a mini high school reunion at Heather and Andrew's baby shower. Lyla got to meet one of my best friend's little girl, Cambell. They were a mess together-just the way it should be:). It is so neat to see us all having babies:) 

March 29-

We finally finished making our witness dolls to send to other countries to help teach kids about Jesus. The extra special thing about this is that a shipment of our dolls went to Africa to my best friend Lindsey. I love that our ministries can overlap!!! The picture is of me and my newest friend Rhea who just moved here from the Phillipines. LOVE HER! Lyla even got to help test out the dolls. :)




March 31-
Quitman is hosting it's first ever art in the park complete with art, food, entertainment, the easter bunny and of course an egg hunt. This will be Lyla's first easter egg hunt and I. CAN'T. WAIT!!! Pictures sure to come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment