Watch our babies grow

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, March 19, 2012

Teaching our kids about marriage

Since having Lyla, (and maybe many of you can relate to this) I have noticed that it takes a lot more work to put effort into our marriage. Thankfully, I have THE. BEST. HUSBAND. IN. THE. WORLD.  and he makes it so easy, but it is a lot different once you have children. Finding time to date or even just have a few minutes alone is few and far between.

I found this blog on pinterest today and wanted to share. I loved it because I think a lot of times people have kids and their marriages slip away from them-And not intentionally most of the time. It is so easy to get caught up in the everyday routine that you forget to pursue your spouse. I think this is a great article because it really shows you that biblically, you should put your spouse FIRST and that your children are watching! In a time where Satan is out to destroy families-starting with marriages-it's exciting to know that you can grow your children into the people you want them to become just by loving your husband or wife and showing them Christ's love in that.

It's a great read and a great reminder to me of how blessed I am to have such an incredible husband who DOES pursue me daily and what a great example he is to our little one in the way that he shows ME love. (sorry to be such a sap, but I think we should brag on our spouses more instead of tearing them down!-so there ya go!):)

10 actions that kids learn from their parent's marriage
 I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment