Watch our babies grow

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Hello Third Trimester!

How far along? 28 weeks!! I am officially in my third trimester! Home stretch:)

Total weight gain/loss: I am proud to admit that according to the doctor this week, I have gained a total of 14 lbs thus far! Not too bad. 

Maternity clothes? Yes, and I cannot wait to break out my spring/summer dresses which are the most  comfortable thing I can put on right now!

Stretch marks? None yet:)

Sleep: Not good at all. I even had to take the day off work today so I could catch my body up on some much needed rest. It is just very hard to get comfortable these days!

What I miss: Bending down to pick up things, shave my legs, etc. and good sleep. 

What I am looking forward to: My parents and sister visiting next weekend for my birthday/Easter. I cannot wait for them to see Lyla's room! Then, a few short weeks after that, we are flying to Texas to see Johnathon graduate and I will get to see my Graves family!!! SO much to look forward to! OH, and there is only a few short weeks of school left before summertime!!! YAY! 

Best moment this week: Getting to see Lyla in a 4D sonogram! She is so beautiful and is weighing in at 2lbs and 11 oz. 
 (Isn't she absolutely perfect!!??)

Movement: YES! She is extremely active when I get still. I love feeling her move!

Belly Button in or out? a barely innie...but  I am sure that I will wake up one of these days I will wake up and it will be an outtie!

Wedding rings on or off?  ON-Though I have taken the advice of my cousin Amy and have started taking them off at night which is when I typically tend to get hot. I would hate to have to cut them off because my fingers swelled. Better safe than sorry!

Weekly Wisdom: We have recently started child birth classes and we are gaining so much wisdom from it. This week we had to watch an actual birth and we talked about relaxation techniques! I know that I have no clue what to expect, but it does help having a little more knowledge to calm the fears. 

Milestones: Made it to the third trimester! It is so crazy to think that in a few short months, Lyla will be here!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment