Watch our babies grow

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, June 21, 2012

A special service

I am a little behind on all the things I would love to share with everyone who takes the time to read my blog. We are getting ready for Lyla's first birthday and even though it is still a few weeks away, I have to have everything ready before we leave for our mission trip next friday. We will actually come back on her birthday and then party it up the very next day! So, with the party and the mission trip coming up, I have been quite busy.

BUT, I did want to make sure that I posted a few pictures from last Wednesday night, when Jeff got the opportunity to baptize 4 of the kids we have been ministering to out at Quail Run. We invited them to our church's VBS- 3 of them gave their life to Christ and 1 had already been saved but never been baptized and wanted to follow through with  baptism.  As believers, we step out in faith to do the work that God has sent us to do and sometimes, we get to see the fruit...this was one of those nights. The praise and glory goes only to my Savior!
"Let the heavens rejoice, let the earth be glad; let them say among the nations, "The LORD reigns!" 1 Chronicles 16:31
(Love, Love, Love these girls!!!!)

 (And Bredarian, I love YOU too!)



( I absolutely LOVE the joy on their faces afterwards!! God is good!)

"Therefore the redeemed of the LORD shall return, and come with singing unto Zion; and everlasting joy shall be upon their head: they shall obtain gladness and joy; and sorrow and mourning shall flee away." Isaiah 51:11






We had a special worship service and then a pizza party afterwards! 











No comments:

Post a Comment